Skip to main content

168 is the number of hours in 1 week.  Have you ever thought about that?  That’s a lot of hours!  168 hours to do everything that you want to do.  If you sleep 8 hours each night and work 8 hours a day for 5 days that leaves you with…. 72 hours of free time.  What do you do with those 72 hours?  That’s 3 full days worth of free time spread out over the week.  Did you know that by focusing on your fitness 3 hours a week you can dramatically change your life for the better?  Seriously, 3 hours a week out of 3 days worth of time.  That’s only 4% of your free time.  You can dedicate the other 96% of your free time to whatever you want! People say all the time, ‘I don’t have time to exercise.’  I’m calling BS!  You have 3 days worth.  What do you fill it with?  How many hours of TV do you watch each week?  One movie, and an episode of America’s Got Talent and you’ve used up 3 hours.  The real question is, where are your priorities?  3 hours a week, make your priorities yourself, and look out for the person you can become!


8-28-13 WOD


Wrist/ Elbow

Met Con:

Level 3

3 minutes at each station

Chest to Bar Pull Ups

Deadlift (315/155)


Squat Clean and Jerk (155/95)

Muscle Ups / Ring dips


As many reps as possible