I picked up this recipe from the CrossFit Kids Journal. I haven?t tried it yet but I plan to?looks easy and good! I would imagine you could make up several in advance and refrigerate or freeze?try it out and let me know how it goes!
1 slice of deli ham
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Take a slice of ham and form it into a cup shape. Gently place into an ungreased muffin tin.
3. Crack an egg inside the ham cup. Sprinkle the top with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Bake in oven until the egg whites are just beginning to set but still appear shiny and wet. This will take 14 minutes if you like the inside of your egg runny and 18 minutes if you like your egg hard-boiled.
5. Remove from oven and cover the entire muffin tin tightly with aluminum foil for 5 minutes.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Hadley jumpin’ away!